Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Picture is Worth...

A thousand words... 

The plan for this post is, post a bunch of photos and type a few words. I have to get back to the quilting frame. I soo need to get a few quilts done. 

...Here is a quick couple photos of Donna's quilt. 
This is my favorite photo of the quilt. She did a great job with color and tone. I love the way she uses plaid in her quilts, and this one is no different.










This was a quilt without a lot of intricate piecing, and I did not have a lot of detail to quilt, but I did what I could. I quilted all the dark gray frames different and put a wreath inside. I just featherdoodled the background and let it go back to the happy owner.

This is the charity quilt I made for my daughters bike charity auction.  I used the Suburbs Quilt pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew, I found on Pinetrest. I purchased some bike fabric and a solid fat quarter tower by Riley Blake, it turned out kind of cute. It ended up being a quick and fun lap quilt that took very little effort, it stitched up so quickly. To finish it off I just gave it a quick swirl and I am in the process of finishing the binding. 



Thanks for checking in - Star


No comments:

Post a Comment